- The colours of the artwork may differ slightly from the photographs due to different monitor settings.
- Some of my listings display my artwork in mock-up stock photos.
- The frames exhibited in these images are not available.
- Most of my paintings are box canvases and will arrive with a rear hook so the work is ready to hang up if you prefer not to frame it.
- On occasion, I may have pieces available for sale painted on canvas board. These will arrive set in a canvas floating frame.
- Original Artwork on textured paper as well as art prints will be set in a standard picture frame.
- Each painting is wrapped in acid-free glassine paper to protect the surface and then wrapped in recycled kraft paper.
- It is then bubble wrapped with the corners secured and further shielded with two sheets of recycled cardboard before it goes into a cardboard box.
- I do not use sellotape but masking tape as it is easier to remove from the bubble wrap, allowing its reuse.
- I finish each artwork with Golden's archival varnish to protect the artwork against ultraviolet radiation, dust, dirt, scratching, marring and moisture; the artwork is best kept away from direct sunlight, heat, humidity and water.
- To keep your painting dust-free, use a very soft cloth (E.g. velvet), avoid feather & sheepskin dusters.
- You have the option to open an account on my website.
- This is useful to you if you think you may return to order more.
- It is a place to store the order details of your purchases.
- You do not need to enter your billing or shipping address to open an account.
- You create your own username & password.
- If you decide to open an account, you will receive a confirmation email.
You do not need to open an account in order to purchase an item.
Opening an account does not automatically sign you up for my newsletter.
- I accept payment via PayPal only.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, you can still check out and pay using their services without an account.
- Signing up for a PayPal account is optional; you can read more about it here.
- If you are new to PayPal and are ready to checkout, click on the shopping basket where you will have two options:
1.1. GO DIRECTLY TO PAYPAL and
1.2. PROCEED TO CHECKOUT; don't forget to add a voucher code if you have one.
1.1. GO DIRECTLY TO PAYPAL
- PROCEED TO CHECKOUT Before clicking on the yellow PayPal button in the basket, remember to add a coupon code if you have one.
Click on the large yellow Paypal button to go directly to PayPal.
A pop-up window will open.
You will be prompted to log into your PayPal account.
- If you do not have a PayPal account, select ‘PAY WITH CARD’.
Please look at the URL of the page before entering your card details to ensure the web connection is secure. Look for a padlock icon (🔒). This indicates that communications between your browser and the webserver are encrypted. You can hover your mouse on it and should see ‘VIEW SITE INFORMATION’. Click on it and it should say, ‘CONNECTION IS SECURE’.
- After submitting your payment to PayPal you will be redirected to my website where you can review your order before confirming your purchase.
- You will then see your order confirmation on the screen including a download link to your item.
- You should also receive the following information by email:
1. Confirmation of your order with the link to download your item.
2. Confirmation of your payment from PayPal.
1.2. PROCEED TO CHECKOUT
- In the checkout basket, click on the black and white box, 'PROCEED TO CHECKOUT'.
- This option is ideal if you are purchasing an art print or original work, where a shipping address is required.
- As you will see, this option asks for billing and shipping address details.
- Once the information is complete on the page click on the 'PROCEED TO PAYPAL' button.
- This will take you to the Paypal popup windows as in option 1 above and you can proceed as described there.
To purchase an instant download, option 1 is simpler.
ORIGINAL PAINTINGS & ART PRINTS
- I ship worldwide from the United Kingdom.
- If you are in the UK, I use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed®, either 9 am or 1 pm NEXT DAY DELIVERY for small and medium-sized paintings. This option includes tracking and signature on delivery as well as compensation cover. I may send larger artworks via Royal Mail Tracked 24® or Parcelforce express24.
- For deliveries within the EU and all other countries, I use Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed for parcels under 5 kg. Please note, this service has a 3-5 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY aim. Alternatively, I use Transglobal Express so your parcel will be delivered by either, UPS, TNT, TG Express or DHL: (3-5 WORKING DAYS DELIVERY).
- Tracking will be available as well as compensation cover.
- Generally please kindly allow 3-7 business working days.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order confirmation will show on screen with a link to download your file.
- You will also receive an email with the download links.
- Your download link will expire after 7 working days.
- As this is a downloadable product, no shipping is involved.
ART PRINTS &ORIGINAL PAINTINGS
- Please retain all packaging as you will have 7 business days (from the date of receipt of the item) to decide if you are happy with your purchase.
- Kindly get in touch within 3 working days in the case of damage; firstname.lastname@example.org
- I do purchase insurance to cover against loss and /or damage to my artwork.
- Please send me photographic evidence if you wish to return an item caused by damage in transit.
- I will need this evidence in order to submit an insurance claim.
- Kindly return the item within 7 business days of receipt and provide me with tracking details.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- I do not offer refunds on downloads except when the file has not been downloaded after the 7 working days you have to do so.
- The order will then be cancelled and a refund issued via PayPal.
- It may take a further 7 working days to receive your refund from the day the order has been cancelled.
- I do not currently offer exchanges.